Amana RCS10TSMedium Duty Microwave - 100 Programmable Menu - 1000 W
Quick Heating and Consistent Results
The Amana RCS10TS Medium Duty Microwave is a versatile kitchen appliance that can be used in a variety of applications. There are five power levels integrated in the appliance that allow consistent results for fresh, refrigerated, and frozen foods and ensure they are properly cooked. The medium-duty microwave features a 10-touch pad control panel with 100 programmable menu settings to simplify your cooking. This clever engineering aims to make cooking an easy task while ensuring consistent results. The touch pad contains braille and complies with ADA standards.
The microwave features a digital display just above the touch pad panel. It is an LED backlit display with 60 minutes and countdown timer with entry options to make operations simple and convenient. The noticeable digital display also allows for "at-a-glance" monitoring. An audible signal from the microwave will indicate the end of cycle.
This microwave boasts stainless steel construction on both the interior and exterior of the unit. The sturdy construction makes it resistant against corrosion, abrasion, and other damages caused due to the rigors of everyday use and challenging foodservice environments. The equipment has a durable door with tempered glass window. The grab-and-go handle on the door is made for quick operations in a busy deli or restaurant. It opens up to more than just 90° to offer easy access. With adequate interior lighting, users will be able to monitor their food without having to open the door.
The Amana RCS10TS Medium Duty Microwave has an oven capacity of 1.2 cubic feet, which roughly translates to 34 liters. This means that it can accommodate a plate of up to 14 inches. Thanks to the power output, this microwave can heat large portions or platters quickly. It is smartly constructed for electric output of 1000 watts of power that is distributed by one magnetron and the rotating top antenna on it. This mechanism ensures reliable distribution of energy and consistency in heating results. Meanwhile, the oven components are effectively protected by an air filter that permanently fixed to the front of the oven. It is integrated with a clean filter reminder for timely sanitization purposes.
This medium-duty microwave by Amana is UL and ETL listed, which means it complies with the standards set by the U.S Department of Health and Human Services. With its silver steel and black finish, it looks quite professional and makes for an attractive addition to any space.
Additional features include:
- Amana RCS10TS Medium Duty Microwave is made with stainless steel for a durable build that can withstand everyday use
- Stainless steel also makes cleaning easy and resistance to corrosion and abrasion
- It offers a power output of 1000 watts
- The heat is evenly distributed throughout the cavity with the help of a motor-driven rotating top antenna
- This microwave is designed with 10-touch pad panel and 5 power levels, including defrost
- The touch pad offers up to 100 programmable menu settings to simply the process of cleaning and also allows preparation of a variety of dishes
- It features a durable door with a see-through tempered glass window along with a grab-and-go handle
- An LED display window above touch pad facilitates "at-a-glance" monitoring
- Entry option is added for extra flexibility
- The touch pad is also designed with braille for ADA compliance
- The door is designed to open wider than 90 degrees for easy access
- Interior lighting allows the user to monitor food without the need to open the door repeatedly
- The unit has a total capacity of 1.2 cubic ft. (or 34 liters)
- Amana RCS10TS Medium Duty Microwave is CE listed for safety and ETL listed for sanitization
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, THREE YEAR MAGNETRON TUBE PART ONLY WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 42 In Commercial Microwaves.
|Style:||Five power levels|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 73|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there no turntable in the Amana RCS10TS microwave?
- This Amana RCS10TS uses a stirrer system to evenly distribute the microwave energy throughout the cavity. This offers more even cooking.
Can I stack two Amana RCS10TS on top of each other?
- Yes, two Amana RCS10TS can be stacked on top of each other. No additional legs or stacking kits are necessary.
How do I remove the burn small from my Amana RCS10TS?
- To remove the burn smell from the cavity of your Amana RCS10TS, place 2 cups of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 1 tablespoon of molasses in a microwave safe container. Bring to a boil in the oven for at least five minutes. Leave baking soda in the oven overnight.
Is it safe to run my Amana RCS10TS without food in the cavity?
- Running your Amana RCS10TS with no load can cause serious damage to the electrical components. Food absorbed the energy generated by the microwave. When there is no food in the cavity, there is nothing to absorb the energy. The energy bounces around the cavity and is channeled back through the waveguide. This can cause acing, fire and may burn out the magnetron.
Can I plug my Amana RCS10TS in to GFCI outlet?
- Plugging your Amana RCS10TS in to GFCI outlet is not recommended. The microwave may trigger the reset, which can disrupt the flow of your operation.