Amana RCS10TSMedium Duty Microwave - 100 Programmable Menu - 1000 W
Quick Heating and Consistent Results
This Amana RCS10TS is a commercial microwave. This model has 1000 watts of cooking power. This Medium duty unit, Amana RCS10TS has a 1.2 cu. ft. capacity. This size easily heats large portions. This Amana RCS10TS has a stainless steel interior and exterior. This model holds 14" platters. This Amana RCS10TS has 100 programmable menu settings. These settings simplify cooking and ensure consistent results. This Amana RCS10TS, restaurant microwave has a tempered glass outer window. This window allows for viewing without opening the door. This Amana RCS10TS features Five power levels, four cooking stages and Braille touch pads. The cabinet interior dimensions are 141⁄2"Wx15"Dx81⁄2"H (depth includes handle). This unit weighs 54 lbs. Central Restaurant Products offers this Amana RCS10TS, as well as light duty and heavy duty Amana microwaves. See below for more details.
This Amana RCS10TS has these main features:
- Five power levels
- Four stage cooking option
- Multiple quantity pad
- Time entry option
- Braille touch pads are ADA compliant
- Stackable to save valuable counter space
- UL and ETL Listed
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, THREE YEAR MAGNETRON TUBE PART ONLY WARRANTY
Product ranks 5 out of 45 in Commercial Microwaves.
|Style:||Five power levels|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 73|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there no turntable in the Amana RCS10TS microwave?
- This Amana RCS10TS uses a stirrer system to evenly distribute the microwave energy throughout the cavity. This offers more even cooking.
Can I stack two Amana RCS10TS on top of each other?
- Yes, two Amana RCS10TS can be stacked on top of each other. No additional legs or stacking kits are necessary.
How do I remove the burn small from my Amana RCS10TS?
- To remove the burn smell from the cavity of your Amana RCS10TS, place 2 cups of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 1 tablespoon of molasses in a microwave safe container. Bring to a boil in the oven for at least five minutes. Leave baking soda in the oven overnight.
Is it safe to run my Amana RCS10TS without food in the cavity?
- Running your Amana RCS10TS with no load can cause serious damage to the electrical components. Food absorbed the energy generated by the microwave. When there is no food in the cavity, there is nothing to absorb the energy. The energy bounces around the cavity and is channeled back through the waveguide. This can cause acing, fire and may burn out the magnetron.
Can I plug my Amana RCS10TS in to GFCI outlet?
- Plugging your Amana RCS10TS in to GFCI outlet is not recommended. The microwave may trigger the reset, which can disrupt the flow of your operation.