Amana RCS10DSE Microwave - Analog Controls, 1000 Watts, Medium Duty
Higher Oven Capacity To Easily Heat Large Portions
The Amana RCS10DSE Microwave is easy-to-maintain and user-friendly device with a stainless steel exterior for easy cleaning and a sleek commercial look. The microwave has a 34-liter capacity and features a 10-minute light-up dial timer for at-a-glance monitoring. The timer automatically resets to zero if the door is opened during heating. Operators can reset the microwave to zero using the manual option. Amana RCS10DSE is the only dial-type microwave that offers multiple power levels and is capable of withstanding the everyday demands of a hectic commercial foodservice environment. The four power levels can be manually adjusted.
It has a see through door and lighted interior for easy monitoring without having to frequently open the door. The dial timer is accompanied by illuminated digits and an end of cycle audible signal for quick notification. Its stackable design allows you to save valuable counter space in the kitchen area or any other place you plan to keep it. The oven components are protected from dirt and other impurities by a non-removable air filter that is permanently fixed to the front of the oven. The microwave has an output of 1,000 watts which is distributed by one magnetron that has a rotating top antenna to provide superior even heating throughout the cavity.
The durable side-hinged door is fitted with a tempered glass window and a grab and go handle with a 90-degree plus opening for easy access. Amana RCS10DSE has an interior ceramic shelf that is sealed and recessed on the bottom to reduce plate-to-shelf edge impact. It complies with the U.S Department of Health and Human Services standards, with UL923 for safety and NSF4 for sanitation. The lightweight design of the microwave weighs 47 lb. which makes it easy to transport.
The interior has dimensions of 14-1/2" W x 15" D x 8-1/2" H while the exterior measures 22" W x 19" D x 13-7/8" H. The unit requires 120V of electric connection to effectively operate.Main Features Include:
- Easy-to-maintain, user-friendly dial-type microwave oven
- Has a stainless steel exterior and interior for easy cleaning and a commercial look
- 34 liter capacity
- 10-minute light-up dial timer for at-a-glance monitoring
- Timer automatically resets to zero if the door is opened during heating
- Dial timer accompanied by illuminated digits and an end of cycle audible signal for quick notifications
- Only dial-type microwave that offers multiple power levels for cooking
- Can hold up to 14 platter, pre-packaged foods, and single servings
- Large cavity designed for reheating and defrosting purposes
- Has an interior ceramic shelf sealed and recessed on oven bottom to reduce plate-to-shelf edge impact
- Simple and classic design suitable for any type of space decor
- Complies with the U.S Department of Health and Human Services standards, with UL923 for safety and NSF4 for sanitation
- Has a side-hinged door fitted with a tempered glass window
- Grab and go handle with a 90-degree plus opening for easy access
- Output of 1000 watts which is distributed by one magnetron
- Magnetron with a rotating top antenna to provide superior even heating throughout the cavity
- Stackable design to save counter space
- Lighted interior for easy monitoring without opening the door
- Manually adjustable four cooking power levels
- Interior dimensions: 14-1/2" W x 15" D x 8-1/2" H
- Exterior dimensions: 22" W x 19" D x 13-7/8" H.
- Requires a single phase 120V power source to function effectively
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, THREE YEAR MAGNETRON TUBE PART ONLY WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 42 In Commercial Microwaves.
|Style:||Four power levels|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 73|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I purchase a commercial microwave oven vs. a residential unit?
- Residential units are not built to withstand the repeated use of a commercial kitchen. They are built to be used three to five times a day. Also, most residential units do not offer a warranty or a very limited warranty.
Why is there no turntable in the Amana RCS10DSE microwave?
- This Amana RCS10DSE uses a stirrer system to evenly distribute the microwave energy throughout the cavity. This offers more even cooking.