Amana HDC212 Compact Commercial Microwave - Heavy Duty 2100 Watts
Unique Method of Energy Distribution For Even Heating
Microwave is compact and powerful with .6 cu. ft. capacity for use in the most demanding foodservice locations. All stainless steel construction. Rugged door and handle design. Clean filter reminder alerts user when filter needs to be cleaned. Ten memory pads that hold up to 100 programs provide quick selection of your most popular menu items. Pads can be preset by power level and time for fast, consistent operation. Four cooking stages and 11 power levels, including full power, defrost and hold. Model can also be used for steaming. Single phase. 208240VV. 2100 watts. Cabinet interior dimensions: 13Wx12Dx63⁄4H. Overall 163/4"Wx223/4"Dx131/2"H. 73 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS, LABOR AND TRAVEL WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 25 Out Of 42 In Commercial Microwaves.
|Capacity:||.6 cu. ft.|
|Style:||Eleven power levels|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 73|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there no turntable in the Amana HDC212 microwave?
- This Amana HDC212 uses a stirrer system to evenly distribute the microwave energy throughout the cavity. This offers more even cooking.
Can I stack two Amana HDC212 on top of each other?
- Yes, two Amana HDC212 can be stacked on top of each other. No additional legs or stacking kits are necessary.
How do I remove the burn small from my Amana HDC212?
- To remove the burn smell from the cavity of your Amana HDC212, place 2 cups of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 1 tablespoon of molasses in a microwave safe container. Bring to a boil in the oven for at least five minutes. Leave baking soda in the oven overnight.
Is it safe to run my Amana HDC212 without food in the cavity?
- Running your Amana HDC212 with no load can cause serious damage to the electrical components. Food absorbed the energy generated by the microwave. When there is no food in the cavity, there is nothing to absorb the energy. The energy bounces around the cavity and is channeled back through the waveguide. This can cause acing, fire and may burn out the magnetron.
Can I plug my Amana HDC212 in to GFCI outlet?
- Plugging your Amana HDC212 in to GFCI outlet is not recommended. The microwave may trigger the reset, which can disrupt the flow of your operation.