Amana HDC182 Heavy Duty Commercial Microwave
The Amana HDC182 is a heavy duty commercial microwave with 1800 watts of cooking power and 11 power levels that can quickly cook a wide variety of foods. The HDC182 offers 100 programmable menu settings to simplify cooking and ensure consistent results. This product has a stainless steel interior and exterior as well as a tempered glass outer window so that cooking can be monitored without opening the door. The Amana HDC182 commercial microwave is available today from Central Restaurant Products.
- Wattage: 1800 watts
- Capacity: 0.6 Cu. Ft.
- Voltage: 208/240V
- Eleven power levels
- Four stage Cooking Option
- Height: 63⁄4"
- Width: 13"
- Depth: 12"
- Product Weight: 73 lbs.
THREE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY
LABOR AND TRAVEL WARRANTY
Product ranks 10 out of 45 in Commercial Microwaves.
|Capacity:||.6 cu. ft.|
|Style:||Eleven power levels|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 73|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there no turntable in the Amana HDC182 microwave?
- This Amana HDC182 uses a stirrer system to evenly distribute the microwave energy throughout the cavity. This offers more even cooking.
Can I stack two Amana HDC182 on top of each other?
- Yes, two Amana HDC182 can be stacked on top of each other. No additional legs or stacking kits are necessary.
How do I remove the burn small from my Amana HDC182?
- To remove the burn smell from the cavity of your Amana HDC182, place 2 cups of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 1 tablespoon of molasses in a microwave safe container. Bring to a boil in the oven for at least five minutes. Leave baking soda in the oven overnight.
Is it safe to run my Amana HDC182 without food in the cavity?
- Running your Amana HDC182 with no load can cause serious damage to the electrical components. Food absorbed the energy generated by the microwave. When there is no food in the cavity, there is nothing to absorb the energy. The energy bounces around the cavity and is channeled back through the waveguide. This can cause acing, fire and may burn out the magnetron.
Can I plug my Amana HDC182 in to GFCI outlet?
- Plugging your Amana HDC182 in to GFCI outlet is not recommended. The microwave may trigger the reset, which can disrupt the flow of your operation.