Amana AXP22T Countertop High Speed Combination Oven
Consistent Cooking No Matter the Shift or Day!
The Amana AXP22T is a Countertop High Speed Commercial Combination Oven with 1.38 cu. ft. capacity. The oven features a forced convection, microwave and infra-red aspect with a temperature range from 200 degrees F to 520 degrees F that uses less energy and cooks 15 times faster than conventional ovens. A catalytic convertor filters grease and odors from the air negating the need for a costly ventilation hood. Touch screen operation stores up to 360 menu items for consistent results, no matter the shift or day! The oven also features a 4 stage cooking option to perfectly cook everything from pizzas, creme brule, and so much more. Stainless steel exterior and interior is durable and easy to maintain. 60 minute timer. 5700 total watts. Oven measures 251⁄8"Wx271⁄2"Dx203⁄8"H on the exterior and 16"Wx15"Dx10"H on the interior.Main Features:
- 4 stage cooking option
- Touch screen controls holds 360 menu items
- Transfer programming information via USB port, wi-fi or ethernet
- 1.38 cu. ft. oven capacity
- No need for vent hood
- Uses standard metal trays, pans and screens
- Includes oven paddle
- Shipped with side liners
- Interior dimensions: 16"Wx15"Dx10"H.
|Capacity:||1.38 cu. ft.|
|Cord & Plug:||5 ft. cord and plug|
|Temp Range:||200°F - 520°F|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to place the Amana AXP22T under a hood?
- No it does not. The Amana AXP22T has a catalytic converter that removes particles from the air. This means that no hood is required.
Can I use metal cookware in the Amana AXP22T?
- Yes, the Amana AXP22T accepts metal pans with sides up to 1.5" tall.
Can I stack two Amana AXP22T's on top of each other?
- Yes, the Amana AXP22T is stackable. No additional stack kits or legs are needed.