Amana ARX2 High Speed Countertop Combination Oven
Image-Based Menu Selection Keeps Food Consistent Every Batch, Every Shift!
The Amana ARX2 is a Commercial Xpress IQ Countertop Combination Oven. The oven has 0.61 cu. ft. capacity with a +200 Degree F to +520 Degree F temperature range. With 4-stage cooking, 11 power levels, and 1200+ menu settings, cooking is a breeze! The menu settings on the 7" LCD touch screen display help all employees keep food consistent, no matter the day or time. Minimized footprint of the oven fits on 28" deep counter and has the flexibility to install with or without 4" leg kit. Despite the minimized the footprint, the oven easily accommodates a 12" pizza. 141⁄8"Wx291⁄4"Dx223⁄4"H. Interior cavity measures 121⁄2"Wx121⁄4"Dx7"H. 134 lbs.Main Features:
- Enhanced cavity airflow for perfect browning and crisping
- Easily adjustable 0-100% fan speed
- +200 Degree F to +520 Degree F temperatuer range
- 1000 or 2000W top antenna feed microwave system heats quickly, reduces cooking time
- Touchscreen and programming software supports 25 languages
- Image-based menu selection
- Connectivity standard: WiFi, Ethernet, and Smart USB standard
- Includes cook plate, oven paddle, and non-stick liners
- Stainless steel construction
- 208-240V, Single phase operation
- NEMA 6-30 plug
|Capacity:||0.61 cu. ft.|
|Temp Range:||200°F to 520°F|
|Super Saver Shipping:||Yes|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to place the Amana ARX2 under a hood?
- No it does not. The Amana ARX2 has a catalytic converter that removes particles from the air. This means that no hood is required.
Can I use metal cookware in the Amana ARX2?
- Yes, the Amana ARX2 accepts metal pans with sides up to 1.5" tall.
Can I stack two Amana ARX2's on top of each other?
- Yes, the Amana ARX2 is stackable. No additional stack kits or legs are needed.