Amana AOC24 Microwave Oven, 2400 Watts, 11 Power Levels
Perfect for Quick Service Restaurants
The Amana AOC24 commercial microwave is designed for heavy volume usage. It features a stainless steel interior and exterior. This model has 11 power levels with 10 programmable control pads and an LED display. Its door automatically opens when the cooking cycle is complete, which allows for increased throughput. The control panel is located at the bottom for convenient access. Closing the door and pushing the control pad is one operator motion, increasing productivity. The Amana commerical microwave has a small footprint, using only 13-5/8" of counter space. Braille touch pads are ADA compliant. This unit has plug and play operation. Central Restaurant Products offers a great price on the Amana AOC24 commercial microwave oven.
- Weight: 73 lbs.
- Width: 137⁄8"
- Depth: 191⁄8"
- Height: 173⁄4"
- Voltage: 208/240V, single phase
- 11 power levels
- 10 programmable touch pads
- 100 programmable settings
- Braille touch pads are ADA compliant
- 4 stage cooking
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- 5' cord and plug included
ONE YEAR LABOR, LIMITED THREE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY
|Style:||11 power levels|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is there no turntable in the Amana AOC24 microwave?
- This Amana AOC24 uses a stirrer system to evenly distribute the microwave energy throughout the cavity. This offers more even cooking.
Can I stack two Amana AOC24 on top of each other?
- Yes, two Amana AOC24 can be stacked on top of each other. No additional legs or stacking kits are necessary.
How do I remove the burn small from my Amana AOC24?
- To remove the burn smell from the cavity of your Amana AOC24, place 2 cups of water mixed with 2 tablespoons of lime juice and 1 tablespoon of molasses in a microwave safe container. Bring to a boil in the oven for at least five minutes. Leave baking soda in the oven overnight.
Is it safe to run my Amana AOC24 without food in the cavity?
- Running your Amana AOC24 with no load can cause serious damage to the electrical components. Food absorbed the energy generated by the microwave. When there is no food in the cavity, there is nothing to absorb the energy. The energy bounces around the cavity and is channeled back through the waveguide. This can cause acing, fire and may burn out the magnetron.
Can I plug my Amana AOC24 in to GFCI outlet?
- Plugging your Amana AOC24 in to GFCI outlet is not recommended. The microwave may trigger the reset, which can disrupt the flow of your operation.