Amana ACE14V Ventless Commercial Microwave and Convection Oven, 3400 Watts
Great for Country Clubs, Convenience Stores, Bakeries and Cafes
The Amana Xpress ACE14V Jetwave Ventless Commercial Microwave and Convection Oven is meant for commercial applications, offering a rapid cooking mechanism that combines a powerful convection oven with 1400W microwave heating power. Users can bake and brown desserts, par-baked pizzas, appetizers, and sandwiches. The unit offers a baking speed that is 4 times faster than traditional cooking techniques. It has eleven power levels, four-stage cooking options, and 100 programmable menu options that save preparation time and maintain consistency. For effective filtering of odor and grease from the air, the unit has the integrated recirculating converter that eliminates the need for a costly ventilation hood.
The unit offers 1.2 cu. ft. of cooking space capacity and has a powder-coated, stainless steel wrapped exterior finish along with stainless steel interior which can be easily cleaned up. Users can update the programming within seconds using the conveniently positioned USB port that is compatible with standard flash drives. The convection mode on this unit operates at 2700W, offering a temperature range from 150°F to 475°F which is perfect for roasting and browning. Its side-hinged stainless steel door has a mechanism which allows it to be opened at 90° for full access to the cavity of the oven.
Amana Xpress ACE14V features a touch control pad function to ensure consistent results in cooking. The microwave-cum-convection-oven requires a 208/240V, single-phase electrical connection to operate and comes with a 5 ft. cord and plug. The removable rack can be adjusted in 2 different positions, offering maximum cooking flexibility.Features include:
- Amana Xpress ACE14V Jetwave Ventless Commercial Microwave and Convection Oven with rapid cooking mechanism
- Combines a powerful 2700W convection oven and a 1400W microwave oven
- Designed to bake and brown desserts, par-baked pizzas, appetizers, and sandwiches
- Offers 4 times faster baking speed than traditional cooking techniques
- Eleven power levels, four-stage cooking options, and 100 programmable menu options to save preparation time and maintain cooking consistency
- Integrated recirculating converter for effective filtering of odor and grease from the air
- Does not require a costly ventilation hood
- 1.2 cu. ft. of cooking space capacity
- Easy-to-clean powder-coated, stainless steel wrapped exterior finish and stainless steel interior
- Standard flash drive compatible, conveniently positioned USB port for quick program updating
- Convection oven offers temperature range from 150°F to 475°F
- Side-hinged stainless steel door can be opened at 90° angle for access oven cavity
- Touch control pad function to ensure consistent results in cooking
- Requires a 208/240V, single-phase electrical connection to operate
- Comes with a 5 ft. cord and plug
- Removable rack can be adjusted in 2 different positions
- Overall Dimensions: 19-1/4"Wx26-5/8"Dx18-1/8"H
- Weighs 107 lbs.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, THREE YEAR MAGNETRON TUBE (PART ONLY) WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 14 In Rapid Cook Ovens.
|Color:||Silver & Black|
|Construction Material:||Powder-coated Stainless Steel|
|Cord & Plug:||5 ft. cord and plug|
|Cu. Ft.:||1.2 cu. ft.|
|Door Type:||Side-Hinged Stainless Steel Door with 90 Degree Opening|
|Interior:||13"W x 15"D x 10-1⁄2"H|
|Style:||11 power levels|
|Temp Range:||150°F to 475°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to place the Amana ACE19V under a hood?
- No it does not. The Amana ACE19V has a catalytic converter that removes particles from the air. This means that no hood is required.
Can I use metal cookware in the Amana ACE19V?
- Yes, the Amana ACE19V accepts metal pans with sides up to 1.5" tall.
Can I stack two Amana ACE19V's on top of each other?
- Yes, the Amana ACE19V is stackable. No additional stack kits or legs are needed.