Amana ACE14N Commercial Microwave and Convection Oven, 3400 Watts
Great for Country Clubs, Convenience Stores, Bakeries and Cafes
The Amana ACE14N commercial combination oven works as both a convection and a microwave oven. The convection mode operates at 2700W with a 150°F to 475° temperature range - perfect for enhanced browning or roasting. The 1400W microwave mode heats quickly and reduces cooking time. This model features a stainless steel door and interior, and a heavy-duty, stainless steel wrapped exterior finish. It has a 1.2 cubic ft. capacity. The side hinged door opens 90° for full access to the oven cavity. Touch control pad operation provides consistent results. The high speed Jetwave has intuitive and simple controls, featuring 11 power levels and four cooking stages. This unit can program up to 100 menu items, with a USB port which is compatible with standard flash drives, updating programming in seconds. Central Restaurant Products offers a great price on the Amana ACE14N commercial combination oven.
- Weight: 107 lbs.
- Width: 191⁄4"
- Depth: 265⁄8"
- Height: 181⁄8"
- Voltage: 208/240V, single phase
- 3200W power consumption
- Microwave: 1400W
- Convection Oven: 2700W, 150°F to 475°F temperature range
- 11 power levels
- 4 cooking stages
- 100 programmable settings
- 1.2 cubic ft. capacity
- 5' cord and plug included
- 2 rack positions, 1 removable rack
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, THREE YEAR MAGNETRON TUBE (PART ONLY) WARRANTY
|Style:||11 power levels|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to place the Amana ACE14N under a hood?
- Yes, the Amana ACE14N needs to be placed under a hood.
Can I use metal cookware in the Amana ACE14N?
- Yes, the Amana ACE14N accepts metal pans with sides up to 1.5" tall.
Can I stack two Amana ACE14N's on top of each other?
- Yes, the Amana ACE14N is stackable. No additional stack kits or legs are needed.