Alto-Shaam VMC-H4H - Four Chamber Vector Series Multi-Cook Oven, Electric
Unmatched Flexibility to Simultaneously Cook A Variety of Foods
Bring versatility and flexibility in your kitchen with the Alto-Shaam VMC-H4H Multi-Cook Oven. This electric appliance features four chambers in a single unit so that you can cook four different products at the same time without risking flavor transfer. Every chamber can be used as an individual unit by controlling its fan speed, temperature, and time. This 21" footprint oven comes with an exclusive Structured Air Technology to deliver focused heat and high-velocity. There is no need to continuously rotate a pan, saving your time in the kitchen. It helps in faster and efficient cooking to make sure your customers do not have to wait. You can roast vegetables and brown a casserole without burning or overcooking it. Every chamber can hold a full-size hotel pan to cook food in heavy volume. The double-pane glass door retains heat properly inside the equipment while increasing visibility so that you do not need to open the door continuously to keep a tab on your food.
You can place the oven anywhere in the kitchen, thanks to its ventless operational capability and small footprint. With a touchscreen intuitive control panel, it would always be simple for your new employees to cook food without a lot of training. All you need to do is pre-set the recipe you want and save it in the system of the oven. After a touch of the button, it would start preparing delicious food ranging from melting cheese to braising of ribs. You can also share a recipe with oven through the USB port that allows you to download or upload it within a short span of time. The oven can hold 4 full-size pans measuring 20-3/4" x 12-3/4" x 4" and 4 half-sized pans measuring 18" x 13" x 1"
- Alto-Shaam model VMC-H4H Multi-Cook Oven features 4 individually operated chambers to cook different food items without mixing the flavors
- Every chamber can be independently operated by controlling the temperature, time, and fan speed to cook the food evenly
- Capacity of the chambers is 4 full-sized pans with 20-3/4" x 12-3/4" x 4" dimensions and 4 half-sized pans measuring 18" x 13" x 1"
- There is a 2" clearance on every side of the oven
- Every chamber has a stainless steel rack and two jet plates
- There is a ventless catalytic converter
- Exterior dimensions of the unit are 42-5/8" H x 21" W x 39-1/8" D
- Internal dimensions of the unit are 28-3/8" H x 14-11/16" W x 21" D
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 57 Out Of 111 In Commercial Convection Ovens.