Allied Buying Corp CAST-2004 Steam Table Pan - 24 Gauge, Stainless Steel Full-Size, 4"H
Keep your ingredients and food lined up and at a steady temperature with the Allied Buying Corp CAST-2004 Steam Table Pan. This pan fits the bill when it comes to serving food at a buffet or steam table. Used by restaurants, cafes, hotels, and ceremony venues; this steam table pan is specially designed to hold cold as well as hot food items without worrying about change in their temperature. The pan allows you to store, carry, and serve food making them the favorite accessory of every kitchen as the chefs can keep this pan in refrigerator or cabinet to hold the food until it is time to serve.
The stack and store construction of Allied pan helps you carry it as there are finger spaces available for convenience. This steam table pan comes with an anti-jam feature that stops two pans from sticking together. There are reinforced edges that significantly decrease the chances of bent corners. With 24 gauge stainless steel construction of the steam table pan, you can stop worrying about the quality and durability of this accessory. The capacity of this full-size table pan is 14 with a measurement of 20 3/4" W x 12 3/4" D x 4" H making it appropriate for commercial purposes.
Additional Features include:
- Allied Buying Corp CAST-2004 Steam Table Pan has a 24 gauge stainless steel construction.
- The table pan has 14 quantity of capacity for storing food in bulk
- The steam table pan measures 3/4" W x 12 3/4" D x 4" H
- There are finger spaces present in the pan to handle it easily
- There are reinforced edges preventing bent corners
- The anti-jam design prevents two pans from sticking to each other
- The table pan can hold both hot as well as cold food items while maintaining consistent temperature
- The full size of pan allows easy service for catering and buffets
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 345 In Steam Table Pans.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel & Cobalt metal powder, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Type:||Steam Table Pan|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 164|