Affordable Portable Hot Food Buffet Table - 3 Wells, 46"W with Enclosed Base
Great Value in Mobile Serving Equipment
The Vollrath 38707 is an Affordable Portable™ hot food station that helps to keep dishes steaming and hot for service. Ideal for use with buffets, catered events, and concession stands, this portable hot foot unit offers great value and benefits to maximize sale. This unit is made of durable, scratch-resistant vinyl-clad carbon steel to resist dents and scratches. The work surface has a one-piece, 20-gauge 300 series stainless steel construction to offer easy cleaning and maintenance. This stainless steel surface is fully insulated with high-density fiber glass for maximum heat retention and energy efficiency.
The Vollrath food station features (3) wells accommodated in the enclosed base to display a variety of food items. Each well is operated with 525 Watts heating element. The open table design makes it easy for guests to fill up their plates. The food table includes an easy-to-clean, fully enclosed clear acrylic sneeze guard with 12" clearance to protect food from germs and pathogens while allowing the customers to view the food clearly.
Designed for moist operation, this Affordable Portable™ table includes infinite control setting switches to regulate heat and prevent the food from burning or getting cold. Complete with an enclosed base, the unit is equipped with (4) 4" casters that enable easy mobility. Two of the casters include brakes to stabilize the table at the time of service. This buffet table includes a cord and NEMA 5-20P plug set and requires a 120V, 602 Hz, 1-phase electrical connection. The buffet table is available in (4) striking finishes - walnut, granite, black, and cherry.
Main Features Include:
- Keep dishes hot and ready to serve
- Suitable for buffets and concession stands
- Vinyl-clad, 20-gauge carbon steel exterior
- 20-gauge stainless steel work surface
- Fiber glass insulated surface for heat retention
- (4) 4" brake casters ensures stability
- (3) wells in the enclosed base
- Heating power: 525 Watts for each well
- Acrylic sneeze guard prevents contamination
- Infinite control switches for heat regulation
- Includes a power supply cord and NEMA 5-20P plug
- Electrical requirements: 120V, 60 Hz, 1-phase
- Unit depth: 24"
- Spillage pan required for moist operation (sold separately)
- Available in a choice of (4) finishes
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 13 Out Of 27 In Restaurant Buffet Tables.
|Color:||Black | Cherry Woodgrain | Granite | Walnut Woodgrain|
|Construction Material:||20-gauge Carbon Steel|
|Pan Capacity:||3 Well|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 295|