Advance Tabco TTS305X Stainless Steel Work Table, 60"Wx30"D
300 Series Stainless Top For Easier Cleaning
The Advance Tabco TTS305X is a stainless steel work table designed to increase productivity and save time at a commercial setup. Adding prep and storage in limited kitchen space, this functional and efficient table allows chefs to perform multiple activities with ease. It is a suitable addition to restaurants, hotels, and dine-ins to chop, cut, dice, and slice ingredients. The table can also be used by the bakers to knead dough, flatten bread, and prepare cakes or cookies. The top can be used by butchers to tenderize and cut meat/chicken quickly and with perfection.
This work table has an 18-gauge stainless steel flat top for easy cleaning. This deadened table top eliminates noises and vibrations. It has 1-5/8" squared sides and rolled rims at the back and front that offer a smooth finish. The hat channels that are attached to the underside of table provide a leveled working surface. The table includes an adjustable undershelf for storage of kitchen utilities, extra pans, and ingredients for easy access. This shelf is made of 18-gauge stainless steel with gussets for enhanced durability and stability. The table top stands firmly on 1-5/8" diam. stainless steel tubular legs for stability with 1" bullet feet that can be adjusted to level the table on rough surface.
The entire structure of this work table is TIG welded and the exposed areas are welded to match the neighboring areas. The galvanized hat channels are die formed and secured to the top using weld studs and structural adhesive for maximum strength. This table is knocked down for shipment and can be easily assembled for use.
Main Features Include:
- Increases storage and preparation space
- Ideal for restaurants, hotels, cafes, and bakeries
- Chop ingredients, knead dough, tenderize meat
- Easy-to-clean 18-gauge stainless steel construction
- Flat, sound deadened top eliminates noises
- Squared sides and rolled rims for smooth finish
- Hat channels attached to underside of table
- Adjustable undershelf for flexible storage
- Entire structure is TIG welded
- Exposed areas welded to match adjacent surface
- Die-formed galvanized hat channels
- 1-5/8" diam. tubular legs
- 1" adjustable bullet feet to level the table
- Shipped knocked down, easy to assemble
This Product Ranks 24 Out Of 417 In Stainless Steel Kitchen Work Tables.
|Construction Material:||18 gauge stainless steel top|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 143|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this ship knocked down?
- Yes, this ships disassembled (knocked down) and will require assembly