Advance Tabco TTS244X Stainless Steel Work Table, 48"Wx24"D
300 Series Stainless To For Easier Cleaning
The Advance Tabco heavy-duty stainless steel work table is designed for use in any commercial kitchen setting to increase functionality and ensure quick operations. The work table offers additional counter space to prepare and store food. Acting as a cutting board surface and preparation table, the flat top is suitable for chopping ingredients and preparing quick meals like sandwiches and salads. With a load capacity of 400 lbs, the table can be used to keep medium-weight equipment. This work table also includes an undershelf for storage of kitchenware, cutlery, and other essential tools, while allowing easy access at the time of need.
This work table is made of durable 430 Series 18-gauge stainless steel to withstand everyday use and abuse at a commercial setting. The vibration-free and sound deadening top allows chefs to work comfortably in the kitchen. The flat top features a 1-5/8" sanitary rolled rim on the front and rear with square sides. The undershelf has a galvanized finish to provide a smooth surface as well as protection from corrosion. The fully TIG welded construction offers a smooth finish to the table with polished exposed welded areas matching the adjacent areas.
This stainless steel table features die formed galvanized hat channels, secured to top using structural weld and adhesive studs. The gusset channels of this table are welded to the hat channels. The table stands firmly on (4) 1-5/8" galvanized steel legs with 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet for stability on bumpy surfaces. The table boasts industrial strength construction and is NSF listed for sanitary application.
Main Features Include:
- Work table increases functionality and operations in commercial kitchens
- Used for food prep tasks, like chopping fruits and vegetables
- 400 lbs capacity with even weight distribution
- Undershelf for storage of essential kitchen tools and equipment
- 430 Series 18-gauge stainless steel construction
- Sound deadening, vibration-free top
- 1-5/8" rolled rim on front and rear
- Galvanized finish undershelf to resist corrosion
- TIG welded frame with polished exposed welded areas
- Hat channels secured with structural weld and adhesive studs
- Gusset channels are welded to hat channels
- (4) 1-5/8" galvanized steel legs and 1" bullet feet
- NSF listed for sanitary use
This Product Ranks 29 Out Of 417 In Stainless Steel Kitchen Work Tables.
|Construction Material:||18 gauge stainless steel top|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 143|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this ship knocked down?
- Yes, this ships disassembled (knocked down) and will require assembly