Advance Tabco TT-246-X Stainless Work Table w/Shelf, 72"W, 24"D
A Great Table For A Great Price
This Advance Tabco Worktable is versatile and highly-functional with a working height of 35-1/2". The table not only maximizes the prep area, but also provides additional storage space in commercial kitchens. This commercial-grade work table is used in bakeries, grocery stores, hotels, restaurants, cafeteria, and other foodservice establishments to save time and enhance prep efficiency. The flat, sound-deadened top offers a noise- and vibration-free surface for users to work easily in a busy kitchen environment. The table features 1-5/8" rolled rims at the front and back with square ends.
Ensuring durability and reliability, the top of this work table is made of 18-gauge stainless steel. This table has a galvanized steel undershelf that is ideal to hold small dishes, cutlery, ingredients, and other kitchen supplies. This easily accessible undershelf further helps to streamline kitchen operations. The entire unit is TIG welded with polished, exposed areas to match the adjacent surface. The die-formed galvanized hat channels are held at the top with the use of weld studs and adhesive.
The Advance Tabco work table stands firmly on (4) 1-5/8" diam. tubular legs for maximum stability. The legs are made of galvanized steel for strength and corrosion-resistance. It comes fitted with adjustable plastic bullet feet to level the table. It has a maximum load capacity of 252 lbs.
Main Features Include:
- Versatile and durable work table with 35-1/2" working height
- Maximizes preparation and storage space at commercial setup
- Made of 18-gauge stainless steel top
- Sound deadened top for noise- and vibration-free surface
- Galvanized steel undershelf for additional storage space
- Holds small dishes, ingredients, and other supplies
- Rolled rims at front and back with squared ends
- TIG welded unit with polished exposed weld areas
- Die-formed hat channels
- (4) 1-5/8" diam. tubular legs for stability
- Adjustable plastic bullet feet to raise or lower the table
- Maximum Load Capacity: 252 lbs
This Product Ranks 18 Out Of 417 In Stainless Steel Kitchen Work Tables.
|Construction Material:||18 gauge stainless steel top|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 143|