Advance Tabco FE-3-1812-18R-X Fabricated NSF Sink, 3-Compartment, 18" Right Drainboard
This Advance Tabco FE-3-1812-18R-X is available from Central Restaurant Products.
- Special Value Fabricated NSF Sink
- 18" right drainboard
- bowl size 18" x 18" x 12" deep
- 18 gauge 304 series stainless steel
- tile edge splash
- rolled edge
- faucet holes on 8" centers
- galvanized legs
- 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet
- overall 24" F/B x 74-1/2" L/R
Advance Tabco is a leading manufacturer of custom fabrication. Click here to view more Advance Tabco FE Series of Compartment Sinks, featuring one, two, and three compartment units.
For more information on various compartment sink configuration, check out our Commercial Compartment Sink Buying Guide and call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a three compartment sink used for?
- A three compartment sink is common in foodservice applications for complying with food safety regulations. Each bowl of the sink allows for a different function. The first bowl is for washing, using detergent and water that's at least 110 degrees Fahrenheit. The second bowl is for rinsing with plain hot water. The third bowl is for sanitizing, using 75 degree Fahrenheit water and the appropriate amount of food-grade sanitizing solution.
What's the difference between 300 series and 400 series stainless steel?
- 300 series stainless steel contains both chromium and nickel, and is not magnetic. 400 series stainless steel contains chromium but NO nickel, and is magnetic.
400 series products are not quite as corrosion-resistant as 300 series, and typically cost less. They are good for finishing surfaces.
300 series, such as the type 304 stainless steel from which this sink is constructed, is corrosion-resistant, etch and crack resistant, and easy to clean and maintain. It is the most commonly used type of stainless steel.
How can I best take care of my stainless steel sink?
- Stainless steel must be cleaned regularly and properly to maintain its appearance and to protect against corrosion. Soft cloths, sponges, and scratchless pads work great. Be sure to clean with the "grain" of the stainless steel, not against it, and avoid rough or metal scratch pads that could scratch the surface and allow contaminants in. As for chemicals, Central Restaurant Products offers stainless steel cleaners and wipes. It's imperative that detergents containing chloride be avoided.
I thought stainless steel couldn't rust, but I see some rust on my sink. What's the deal with that, and what can I do about it?
- Stainless steel can't rust, per se. However, even with proper care, iron particles can contaminate the surface of your sink after time, and those particles can rust. You can gently rub a scratchless pad over the surface of the sink to remove the rust, as well as using cleaning pastes or "pickling" pastes.
Is stainless steel recyclable?
- Yes! All stainless steel products are 100% recyclable. The typical re-melt rate for stainless steel is up to 85%.
Does this sink come complete with faucets?
- No, faucets are not included with this sink. Faucet holes are on 8" centers.