Advance Tabco FE-3-1812 - 3 Compartment Pot and Dish Sink - 59"W
The Advance Tabco FE-3812 Three Compartment Sink Features a Welded Construction For Long-Lasting Performance
The Advance Tabco FE-3-1812 is a 3-compartment commercial sink that is designed to fulfill all your dishwashing needs right from washing, rinsing to sanitizing. Made of durable 18 gauge, type 304 stainless steel, this 59" wide commercial sink brings long-lasting performance and excellent resistance to corrosion. The stainless steel construction resists dents and scratches. The unit is TIG welded for a smooth appearance and the welded sections are blended to match nearby areas to give it a great look. It can stand up against the everyday rigors of any busy, commercial environment.
This freestanding sink features a 9" high backsplash with tiled edge that allows for simple installation and contains splashes. The two holes on the 8" center back allows for faucet installation (not included). All the three compartments in the unit have rolled rim edges on the front and sides, which help to contain splashes and overflow while also providing additional support. Each sink bowl measures 18"Lx18"W and has coved corners that do not allow debris to collect on the inside edges, thus enabling simple cleaning. All the three-sink bowls are 12 inches deep to accommodate dishes for cleaning and sanitizing. Each bowl has a basket drain in the center to drain out dirty water.
This versatile fabricated sink stands firmly on 1-5/8" galvanized steel legs with 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet for maximum stability even on uneven surfaces. The galvanized steel gussets are welded to die-embossed reinforced plate for exceptional durability.
- Special value fabricated sink for all dishwashing needs
- Durable 18-gauge, 304 series stainless steel construction
- TIG welded and blended for a smooth finish
- 9" backsplash has tile edge for easy installation
- (3) 18"Wx18"D sink bowls
- Includes a stainless steel basket drain
- Rolled rim edge for added support and strength
- Gussets welded to a die-embossed reinforced plate
- Sink bowls with 3/4" coved corner meet NSF requirements
- Sink Bowls are 12" deep for greater capacity
- Faucet holes on 8" center; Faucets are not included
- Stands stable on (4) galvanized legs with adjustable bullet feet
- NSF certified
- Weight: 120 lbs
- Overall dimensions: 59"Wx23-3/4"Dx43-1/2"H
- Working height: 37"
This Product Ranks 18 Out Of 95 In Three Compartment Sinks.
|Capacity:||12" water level|
|Construction Material:||18 gauge 304 series stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 195|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a three compartment sink used for?
- A three compartment sink is common in foodservice applications for complying with food safety regulations. Each bowl of the sink allows for a different function. The first bowl is for washing, using detergent and water that's at least 110 degrees Fahrenheit. The second bowl is for rinsing with plain hot water. The third bowl is for sanitizing, using 75 degree Fahrenheit water and the appropriate amount of food-grade sanitizing solution.
What's the difference between 300 series and 400 series stainless steel?
- 300 series stainless steel contains both chromium and nickel, and is not magnetic. 400 series stainless steel contains chromium but NO nickel, and is magnetic.
400 series products are not quite as corrosion-resistant as 300 series, and typically cost less. They are good for finishing surfaces.
300 series, such as the type 304 stainless steel from which this sink is constructed, is corrosion-resistant, etch and crack resistant, and easy to clean and maintain. It is the most commonly used type of stainless steel.
How can I best take care of my stainless steel sink?
- Stainless steel must be cleaned regularly and properly to maintain its appearance and to protect against corrosion. Soft cloths, sponges, and scratchless pads work great. Be sure to clean with the "grain" of the stainless steel, not against it, and avoid rough or metal scratch pads that could scratch the surface and allow contaminants in. As for chemicals, Central Restaurant Products offers stainless steel cleaners and wipes. It's imperative that detergents containing chloride be avoided.
I thought stainless steel couldn't rust, but I see some rust on my sink. What's the deal with that, and what can I do about it?
- Stainless steel can't rust, per se. However, even with proper care, iron particles can contaminate the surface of your sink after time, and those particles can rust. You can gently rub a scratchless pad over the surface of the sink to remove the rust, as well as using cleaning pastes or "pickling" pastes.
Is stainless steel recyclable?
- Yes! All stainless steel products are 100% recyclable. The typical re-melt rate for stainless steel is up to 85%.
Does this sink come complete with faucets?
- No, faucets are not included with this sink. Faucet holes are on 8" centers.