Advance Tabco FE-2-1812-18RL 2 Compartment Sink, (2) 18" Drainboards
Welded Construction For Long-Lasting Performance
The Advance Tabco FE-2-1812-18RL is a 2-compartment sink designed to wash and rinse a variety of pans and pots that might be too heavy to be cleaned in a dishwasher. This high-quality commercial sink includes (2) drainboards that give the cleaning staff extra space to place dirty and clean dishes on either side. This sink is ideal for most commercial setups like restaurants, hotels, dine-ins, and cafes as it can withstand everyday use with ease. It has a durable, 18 gauge, type 304 stainless steel construction to prevent corrosion, scratches, and dents. The entire sink is TIG welded for a compact and smooth finish. The welded sections of this dishwashing sink are combined to match the neighboring areas and a smooth finish.
The Advance Tabco sink includes (2) holes at 8" center to install the faucet (sold separately). The sink compartments have rolled rim on the front and sides to prevent water overflow and splashes. These sinks have 12" water level for cleaning and sanitizing without letting water flow out of the bowls. The bowls with coved corners resist debris from accumulating for effortless cleaning. The commercial sink includes a 9" high backsplash with tiled edges to protect the surroundings from water splashes
This multiuse sink stands stable on 1-5/8"diam. galvanized steel legs with 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet for strength and support on rough surfaces. The galvanized steel gussets are welded to die-embossed reinforced plate for incomparable durability.
Main Features Include:
- (2) compartments for washing and rinsing
- Ideal for foodservice establishments
- (2) 18"W drainboards included
- 9" high backsplash contains water splashes
- Tiled edges allow easy installation
- (2) 8" center holes for faucet installation (not included)
- Rolled rim edges on sides and front contain overflow
- 18" deep bowls with coved corners for cleanliness
- 12" water level assure easy cleaning
- 18 gauge, type 304 stainless steel construction
- TIG welded for smooth appearance
- Welded sections are blended to match neighboring areas
- (4) galvanized steel legs with 1" bullet feet
- Gussets are welded to die-embossed reinforced plate
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 44 In Two Compartment Sinks.
|Capacity:||12" water level|
|Construction Material:||18 gauge stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 195|