Advance Tabco FE-2-1812-18R-X - 2 Compartment Sink - Advance Tabco FE Series - 18" Right Drainboard
The Advance Tabco FE-2-18R-X Special Value Compartment Sink with Drainboard is compact and ideal for thawing and prepping foods.
The Advance Tabco FE-2-1812-18R-X FE Series Two Compartment Sink is a compact sink for commercial kitchens that is great for thawing and prepping foods.
Main Features of the Advance Tabco FE-2-1812-X Fabricated Compartment Sink Includes:
- Constructed of 18 gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18 gauge stainless steel is thinner than 16 or 14 gauge stainless steel, making it a good solution for soft water areas
- 304 series stainless steel is the most commonly used type of stainless steel for sinks because it is more resistant to rust, corrosion, etching and cracking while easy to clean and maintain
- Two compartments, making it relatively compact compared to other compartment sink units
- 18" drainboard on the right side for additional work and drying space
- Overall dimensions: 561⁄2" left to right x 233⁄4" front to back
- Bowl dimensions: 18"x18"x12" deep
- 15⁄8" diameter galvanized legs with 1" adjustable plastic bullet fee
- 9" backsplash with tile edge for easy installation
- Rolled rim edge for added strength and durability
- 8" on center faucet holes (faucets sold separately)
- Waste drains included - 11⁄2" IPS stainless steel basket type located in center of sink bowl
- NSF listed
Advance Tabco is a leading manufacturer of custom fabrication. Click here to view more Advance Tabco FE Series of Compartment Sinks, featuring one, two, and three compartment units.
For more information on various compartment sink configurations, check out our Commercial Compartment Sink Buying Guide and call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
This Product Ranks 18 Out Of 44 In Two Compartment Sinks.
|Bowl Size:||18"x18"x12" deep|
|Construction Material:||18 Gauge 304 Series Stainless Steel|