Advance Tabco FE-1-1812-18RL 1 Compartment Sink, (2) 18" Drainboards
Welded Construction For Long-Lasting Performance
Place the Advance Tabco FE-1-1812-18RL 1 Compartment Sink in your restaurant and hotel to make it easy for your employees to wash dishes after your guests have had their hearty meal. With this sink, it becomes easy to clean and dry the cutlery as it does not occupy a lot of space in the kitchen. This sink is economical and long-lasting, making it a perfect food joint utility. It has two drainboards measuring 18 that allow your dishes to dry up quickly and ensure that excess water is drained back into the sink. The rolled rims and coved corners of sink bowl help you in cleaning the entire area with ease. There is a backsplash with sloping return in the Tabco sink so that your walls are never wet and the water slopes and gets back to the sink only.
The Advance Tabco sink has bullet feet and galvanized legs that ensure stability and durability as there are very low chances of corrosion. The water level of sink is 12 that makes cleaning easier. There are two pre-cut holes on 8 for fitting faucets that we sell separately. The sink bowl measures 18 W x 18 D to give you enough space for cleaning the utensils.
Additional Features include:
- Advance Tabco model FE-1-1812-18RL 1 Compartment Sink has an 18 gauge stainless steel construction with one sink and two sideboards
- The utility features stainless steel legs with bullet feet to keep the sink steady and durable
- There are two holes at the back to fit a faucet, sold separately
- The water level of this sink is 12 making the dish cleaning easy and quick
- The rolled rims and coved corners help in allowing excess water to go back into the sink
- The measurement of sink is 54" W x 23 3/4 D x 43 1/2" H
- Its welded construction and smooth finish make it long lasting
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 74 In One Compartment Sinks.
|Capacity:||12" water level|
|Construction Material:||18 gauge stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 195|