Advance Tabco FE-1-1812 1 Compartment Pot and Dish Sink, No Drainboard
Welded Construction For Long-Lasting Performance
The Advance Tabco FE-1-1812 is a 1-comparment sink designed for limited kitchen spaces and dishwashing stations. This pot and dish sink is suitable for small-scale foodservice establishments like cafes, diners, and bakeries to wash, rinse, and sanitize utensils. It can also be installed in kitchens or near the dining area for washing hands. The sink has (1) 18" wide bowl with 12" water level to accommodate tall pots and pans. The rolled rim edges of sink contain splashes, prevent overflow, and ensure strength. Its coved corners are designed to simplify the cleaning process. The 9" high backsplash with sloping return keeps water contained in bowl and safeguards the walls from splashes. This backsplash has a tiled edge for easy installation of sink and (2) holes drilled on 8" centers for mounting faucets (sold separately).
This single compartment sink is made of 18-gauge, type 304 stainless steel for durability and corrosion-resistance. The entire unit is TIG welded for added strength. The welded areas are blended to match the adjoining surfaces for smooth finish. The gussets are welded to the die-embossed reinforced plate. This sink includes a waste drain with 1-1/2" basket in the center of the bowl for easy water discharge. This unit supplies 1/2" IPS cold and hot for customized operation.
The Advance Tabco freestanding sink on 1-5/8" galvanized legs and 1" plastic bullet feet that can be adjusted to level the table easily.
Main Features Include:
- 1-comparment sink for limited kitchen spaces
- Suitable for small-scale foodservice establishments
- Used to wash, rinse, and sanitize utensils
- (1) 18" wide bowl with 12" water level
- Rolled rim edges contain splashes and prevent overflow
- Coved corners simplify cleaning process
- 9" high backsplash with sloping return
- Tiled edge for easy sink installation
- (2) holes on 8" centers for faucets (sold separately)
- Made of 18-gauge, type 304 stainless steel
- TIG welded for added strength
- Welded areas are blended to match adjoining surfaces
- Gussets are welded to die-embossed reinforced plate
- Waste drain with 1-1/2" basket in center
- 1/2" IPS cold and hot
- 1-5/8" galvanized legs ensure stability
- 1" plastic bullet feet to level the table
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 74 In One Compartment Sinks.
|Capacity:||12" water level|
|Construction Material:||18 gauge stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 195|