Advance Tabco DI310 Economy Can Rack 35-1/8"Wx24-3/4"Dx71"H
Everything You Need to Insert a New or Replacement Sink in Your Kitchen
Drop In Sink package includes faucet and drain. Easy installation. 18 gauge stainless steel. Wrist handles (#780-60, sold separetly) include two chrome plated brass 4" wrist handles and hardware. Please check with your product consultant to be sure the faucet meets the low lead requirements for your state. (
Product ranks 16 out of 144 in Hand Sinks.
|Capacity:||10" water level|
|Construction Material:||18 gauge stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 196|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between 300 series and 400 series stainless steel?
- 300 series stainless steel contains both chromium and nickel, and is not magnetic. 400 series stainless steel contains chromium but NO nickel, and is magnetic.
400 series products are not quite as corrosion-resistant as 300 series, and typically cost less. They are good for finishing surfaces.
300 series, such as the type 304 stainless steel from which this sink is constructed, is corrosion-resistant, etch and crack resistant, and easy to clean and maintain. It is the most commonly used type of stainless steel.
How can I best take care of my stainless steel sink?
- Stainless steel must be cleaned regularly and properly to maintain its appearance and to protect against corrosion. Soft cloths, sponges, and scratchless pads work great. Be sure to clean with the "grain" of the stainless steel, not against it, and avoid rough or metal scratch pads that could scratch the surface and allow contaminants in. As for chemicals, Central Restaurant Products offers stainless steel cleaners and wipes. It's imperative that detergents containing chloride be avoided.
I thought stainless steel couldn't rust, but I see some rust on my sink. What's the deal with that, and what can I do about it?
- Stainless steel can't rust, per se. However, even with proper care, iron particles can contaminate the surface of your sink after time, and those particles can rust. You can gently rub a scratchless pad over the surface of the sink to remove the rust, as well as using cleaning pastes or "pickling" pastes.
Is stainless steel recyclable?
- Yes! All stainless steel products are 100% recyclable. The typical re-melt rate for stainless steel is up to 85%.
Does this sink come complete with faucets?
- Yes! A facuet is included with this sink.