Advance Tabco 7-PS-EC-SP-1X Hank Sink With Side Splashes-14"Wx10"D Bowl
Get Great Quality at a Value Price with the Advance Tabco 7-PS-EC-SP-1X Special Value Hand Sink
The Advance Tabco 7-PS-EC-SP-1X Special Value Hand Sink is an economically priced hand sink great for back-of-house use in commercial foodservices to promote hygenic handwashing practices. Durable and sanitary construction, made up of 20 gauge 304 series stainless steel that's easy to clean and built for a long service life. Galvanized wall mounting bracket with an offset design for added mounting strength.
Includes a gooseneck faucet and 11⁄2" drain basket. Side splashes on both the left and right and a backsplash to prevent splattering, keeping the surrounding area dry and clean.
Main Features of the Advance Tabco 7-PS-EC-SP-1X Special Value Commercial Hand Sink Include:
- Low, economical price
- Overall dimensions: 16"Wx18"Dx13"H
- 14" wide x 10" front to back
- 5" deep bowl
- Sink bowl has a large radii, rectangular in design for increased capacity
- 73⁄4" side splashes
- Wall mount design (mounting brackets included)
- 20 gauge 304 series stainless steel construction
- Splash mounted faucet
- 11⁄2" basket drain
- NSF listed (What are the benefits of an NSF certification? Click here to learn more.)
For more information about Advance Tabco commercial hand sink solutions, call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 94 In Hand Sinks.
|Capacity:||5" water level|
|Construction Material:||20 gauge stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 196|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between 300 series and 400 series stainless steel?
- 300 series stainless steel contains both chromium and nickel, and is not magnetic. 400 series stainless steel contains chromium but NO nickel, and is magnetic.
400 series products are not quite as corrosion-resistant as 300 series, and typically cost less. They are good for finishing surfaces.
300 series, such as the type 304 stainless steel from which this sink is constructed, is corrosion-resistant, etch and crack resistant, and easy to clean and maintain. It is the most commonly used type of stainless steel.
How can I best take care of my stainless steel sink?
- Stainless steel must be cleaned regularly and properly to maintain its appearance and to protect against corrosion. Soft cloths, sponges, and scratchless pads work great. Be sure to clean with the "grain" of the stainless steel, not against it, and avoid rough or metal scratch pads that could scratch the surface and allow contaminants in. As for chemicals, Central Restaurant Products offers stainless steel cleaners and wipes. It's imperative that detergents containing chloride be avoided.
I thought stainless steel couldn't rust, but I see some rust on my sink. What's the deal with that, and what can I do about it?
- Stainless steel can't rust, per se. However, even with proper care, iron particles can contaminate the surface of your sink after time, and those particles can rust. You can gently rub a scratchless pad over the surface of the sink to remove the rust, as well as using cleaning pastes or "pickling" pastes.
Is stainless steel recyclable?
- Yes! All stainless steel products are 100% recyclable. The typical re-melt rate for stainless steel is up to 85%.
Does this sink come complete with faucets?
- Yes! A facuet is included with this sink.