Advance Tabco 7-PS-23-EC-X Hand Sink With 9"Wx9"D Bowl
Great Quality At An Economical Price
The Advance Tabco 7-PS-23-EC-X is a wall-mount hand sink that offers superior quality at an economical price. Designed to help the staff easily clean and sanitize their hands, this hand sink makes a valuable addition to any commercial foodservice operation. It helps to prevent food contamination and keep the working environment clean and hygienic. Offering a professional and slender look, the Advance Tabco sink is 12" wide and 9" deep that easily fits in compact spaces. The galvanized wall mounting bracket allow users to position sink on the wall to save valuable counter space.
Ensuring durability and reliability, this commercial hand washing sink is made of durable, corrosion-resistant 304 series 20-gauge stainless steel with TIG welded areas to match the adjoining surfaces. The die-formed no-drip, countertop edge prevents water from spilling over, making it easier for the staff to maintain a clean and safe kitchen. The 8"H backsplash helps protect the walls from splashes and keep the water confined inside the bowl.
This stainless steel hand sink features a rectangular design, 5" deep drawn bowl that prevents water from spilling out of the sink. The sink includes a lead-free compliant, splash-mounted gooseneck faucet with chrome plated aerator for an excellent reach and easy hand washing. This unit includes a 1-1/2" IPS stainless steel drain basket that eliminates any potential drain clogging.
Main Features Include:
- Hand sink for easy cleaning and sanitizing
- Prevents contamination and keeps working area clean
- 9" wide and 5" deep bowl; ideal for installation in tight spaces
- Galvanized wall mounting bracket to position sink on wall
- 304 series 20-gauge stainless steel construction
- TIG welded areas match adjoining surfaces
- 7-3/4" high welded side splashes prevent water from dripping on sides
- Die-formed edge with no-drip ensures that water rolls back in sink
- 8"H backsplash protects walls from splashes
- Deep drawn rectangular sink
- 5" water level prevents water from spilling out
- Splash mounted gooseneck faucet with chrome plated aerator
- 1-1/2" IPS drain basket eliminates drain clogging
- Faucet supply is 1/2" IPS male thread hot and cold
- Includes keyhole wall-mount galvanized bracket
- NSF certified
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 94 In Hand Sinks.
|Capacity:||5" water level|
|Construction Material:||20 gauge stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 196|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between 300 series and 400 series stainless steel?
- 300 series stainless steel contains both chromium and nickel, and is not magnetic. 400 series stainless steel contains chromium but NO nickel, and is magnetic.
400 series products are not quite as corrosion-resistant as 300 series, and typically cost less. They are good for finishing surfaces.
300 series, such as the type 304 stainless steel from which this sink is constructed, is corrosion-resistant, etch and crack resistant, and easy to clean and maintain. It is the most commonly used type of stainless steel.
How can I best take care of my stainless steel sink?
- Stainless steel must be cleaned regularly and properly to maintain its appearance and to protect against corrosion. Soft cloths, sponges, and scratchless pads work great. Be sure to clean with the "grain" of the stainless steel, not against it, and avoid rough or metal scratch pads that could scratch the surface and allow contaminants in. As for chemicals, Central Restaurant Products offers stainless steel cleaners and wipes. It's imperative that detergents containing chloride be avoided.
I thought stainless steel couldn't rust, but I see some rust on my sink. What's the deal with that, and what can I do about it?
- Stainless steel can't rust, per se. However, even with proper care, iron particles can contaminate the surface of your sink after time, and those particles can rust. You can gently rub a scratchless pad over the surface of the sink to remove the rust, as well as using cleaning pastes or "pickling" pastes.
Is stainless steel recyclable?
- Yes! All stainless steel products are 100% recyclable. The typical re-melt rate for stainless steel is up to 85%.
Does this sink come complete with faucets?
- Yes! A facuet is included with this sink.