Advance Tabco 7-PS-23-EC-SP-X Hand Sink With Side Splashes, 9"Wx9"D Bowl
Great Quality At An Economical Price
The Advance Tabco 7-PS-23-EC-SP-X is an economy space-saver hand sink with a seamless, deep drawn bowl design. Featuring superior quality at an economical price, this hand sink boasts a type 304 series 20 gauge stainless steel construction for excellent durability and corrosion resistance. The wall-mount bracket is galvanized for a longer life expectancy and lesser cost to maintenance. Also, installation using galvanized wall-mount bracket becomes easier in tight spaces. All the fittings are brass and chrome plated. All welded areas are blended to match adjacent surfaces in a satin finish.
The Advance Tabco stainless steel commercial sink has a 9" x 9" bowl featuring a water level of 5". The sink bowl has coved corners that allow for easy cleaning and ensure a sanitary environment in your facility. It also includes a 4" splash mounted extended faucet. This chrome plated gooseneck faucet is furnished with aerator, so you dont need to search for a compatible model at the time of installation. It also includes a stainless steel 1-1/2" IPS basket drain for optimal drainage.
Understanding your concern in hygiene, this wall mounted hand sink is designed with 7-3/4" high welded side splash guards that prevent cross contamination from spilling and splashing of water and keep your floors dry. This rectangular design hand sink makes a great choice for any food service establishment.
Additional Features include:
- The Advance Tabco 7-PS-23-EC-SP-X hand sink makes an ideal addition to commercial kitchens, restaurants, hotels, cafeteria, and janitorial rooms
- Made of 20-gauge type-304 stainless steel construction for long-lasting performance
- The corners and angles of the sinks working area are rounded, allowing for easier and thorough cleaning
- 7-3/4" high side splashguards and 1-1/2" basket drain included
- Economy splash mounted, extended gooseneck faucet included
- NSF Listed meets the standards imposed by National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment
- Overall Advance Tabco 7-PS-23-EC-SP-X Sink Dimensions: 12"W x 9"D x 12-3/4"H
- Overall Advance Tabco 7-PS-23-EC-SP-X Sink Weight: 12 lbs.
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 94 In Hand Sinks.
|Bowl Size:||9" x 9"|
|Capacity:||5" water level|
|Construction Material:||20 gauge stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 196|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between 300 series and 400 series stainless steel?
- 300 series stainless steel contains both chromium and nickel, and is not magnetic. 400 series stainless steel contains chromium but NO nickel, and is magnetic.
400 series products are not quite as corrosion-resistant as 300 series, and typically cost less. They are good for finishing surfaces.
300 series, such as the type 304 stainless steel from which this sink is constructed, is corrosion-resistant, etch and crack resistant, and easy to clean and maintain. It is the most commonly used type of stainless steel.
How can I best take care of my stainless steel sink?
- Stainless steel must be cleaned regularly and properly to maintain its appearance and to protect against corrosion. Soft cloths, sponges, and scratchless pads work great. Be sure to clean with the "grain" of the stainless steel, not against it, and avoid rough or metal scratch pads that could scratch the surface and allow contaminants in. As for chemicals, Central Restaurant Products offers stainless steel cleaners and wipes. It's imperative that detergents containing chloride be avoided.
I thought stainless steel couldn't rust, but I see some rust on my sink. What's the deal with that, and what can I do about it?
- Stainless steel can't rust, per se. However, even with proper care, iron particles can contaminate the surface of your sink after time, and those particles can rust. You can gently rub a scratchless pad over the surface of the sink to remove the rust, as well as using cleaning pastes or "pickling" pastes.
Is stainless steel recyclable?
- Yes! All stainless steel products are 100% recyclable. The typical re-melt rate for stainless steel is up to 85%.
Does this sink come complete with faucets?
- Yes! A facuet is included with this sink.