Advance Tabco 4-81-18-2X 1 Compartment Economy Service Sink, 18"W
Perfect for Filling and Dumping Large Pots, Pails and Buckets
The Advance Tabco 4-81-18-2X is a 1-compartment freestanding kitchen sink that comes in handy for manual warewashing tasks. This economy service sink makes a valuable addition to small kitchens and dishwashing spaces. The unit can be conveniently installed in the kitchen space for the staff to wash their hands. The single compartment sink is also useful for rinsing fruits, vegetables, and other ingredients. Designed to deliver excellence and value for money, the Advance Tabco sink is popularly used in restaurants, hotels, cafes, and dine-ins.
This 1-compartment sink features an 18"Wx18"D front-to-back bowl with 12" water level that allows the staff to wash big skillets, pans, pots, and more. The (2) faucet holes on 8" center are pre-cut to fix faucet (not included). The raised back of this sink prevents water from splashing out and keeps the walls and surrounding area clean. This unit includes a 1-1/2" IPS waste drain basket for quick water disposal without creating a mess in the kitchen.
Made of 430 series 16-gauge stainless steel, this budget one-compartment pot sink resists scratches, dents, corrosion, and rust. The sink is complete with heli-arc welding for sturdiness and a smooth finish. The welded areas of sink are blended to match the neighboring surfaces and its satin satin finish. This freestanding unit features galvanized tubular legs with 1" adjustable bullet feet to level the unit for maximum stability on any type of surface.
Main Features Include:
- 1-compartment square corner scullery sink for everyday use
- Great solution for small kitchens
- Used to wash hands quickly
- Rinse fruits, vegetables, and other ingredients
- Ideal for restaurants, hotels, and dine-ins
- 18"Wx18"D bowl sink with 12" water level
- (2) pre-cut holes on 8" center
- Raised back prevents water from splashing out
- Includes 1-1/2" IPS waste drain basket for water disposal
- 430 series 16-gauge stainless steel construction resists scratches, and dents
- All heli-arc welded
- Supply is 1/2" hot & cold
- Galvanized tubular legs for stability
- 1" adjustable bullet feet
- Faucets are not included
This Product Ranks 21 Out Of 74 In One Compartment Sinks.
|Capacity:||12" water level|
|Construction Material:||16 gauge stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 196|