Acme MRS11 Pizza Dough Roller - Bench
Produce smooth and consistent dough sheets for tortillas, pizzas, bread, pie and more with the Acme MRS11 Pizza Dough Roller. This commercial-grade piece of equipment is designed keeping in mind the demands of restaurants, bakeries, and cafes. Its two-pass operation assures consistent results. The dough roll is put inside the front infeed which comes out of the dough return and then finally passes through the dough outfeed in form of a perfect crust. There are four (4) 3-1/2" diam. rollers that produce approximately 400-500 dough pieces with up to 18" diam. every hour. Using the heavy-duty push button, the roller can be started or stopped. This bench roller comes with a quick-change handle that can be used to adjust its functioning. The lift-off dough scrapers and slides can be removed for cleaning and scraping off the dough leftovers inside. The dough roller comes with a safety bar that shuts off the machine as soon as it is lifted. In case the rear cover of the machine is removed, the rear safety switch automatically turns off the roller.
Acme Pizza Dough Roller has stainless steel construction for durability. Its chrome rollers are easy to maintain and do not corrode. This roller uses 3/4 HP, sealed ball-bearing motor for maximum efficiency and performance. The chain and sprocket area of the roller are protected by the sprocket and chain guards. This pizza dough roller comes with 4" legs for easy cleaning and maintenance. The roller requires 115V, 60 Hz, 10.8 amps, single-phase electrical connection.
Main Features Include:
- Acme MRS11 Pizza Dough Roller is used to produce smooth and consistent dough sheets for tortillas, pizzas, bread, and pie
- Two-pass operation for consistent results
- (4) 3-1/2" diam. rollers produce 400-500 pieces with up to 18" diam. every hour
- Heavy-duty push button to start or stop operation
- Quick change handle for adjustment
- Lift-off dough scrapers and slides can be removed for scraping off dough
- Safety bar shuts off machine when lifted
- Back safety switch automatically turns off roller if the rear cover is removed
- Stainless steel construction
- Chrome rollers do not corrode
- 3/4 HP, sealed ball-bearing motor for maximum efficiency
- Chain and sprocket area is protected by sprocket and chain guards
- 4" legs for stability and easy cleaning
- Requires a 115V, 60 Hz, 10.8 amps, single-phase electrical connection
- Overall dimensions: 26-1/2"Wx25"Dx32-1/4"H
- Weight: 295 lbs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 31 In Dough Equipment.
|Diameter:||up to 18" Diam|
|Capacity:||Produces 400-500 pieces per hour|