Achiever Radiant Gas Charbroiler - 68,000 BTU, 4 Burners, 25"W
111/2" Working Height Improves Work Flow and Allows for Installation on Refrigerated Bases
Grill delicious meals for customers with the Vulcan VACB25 Achiever Radiant Gas Charbroiler. This gas-operated unit features four efficient burners using a heating power of 68,000 BTU, making it easy for the chefs to cook their signature dishes. Each of the burners has its independent infinite heat controlling valve to make sure the food is cooked uniformly. These independent controls allow the user to adjust temperature from 600°F to 700°F. It eliminates the chances of inconsistency and removing any cold spots on the heating area. For maximum cooking ability, there are supercharger divider burners for minimizing the amount of heat transfer. Standing pilot ignition allows continuous heat and starts burners within seconds. For keeping the drip areas and grease drawer cold and easy to touch, underburner deflector system of the Charbroiler reflects heat in an upward direction. Keeping these areas cool, it becomes easy for the staff to clean afterwards.
Vulcans Gas Charbroiler comes in a welded frame with stainless steel top and sides for durability and easy maintenance. The steel constructed backsplash of this unit helps keep walls and counterspace free from food splashes and oil stains and grease trough collects food debris and particles to ensure easy cleaning. The burners come with 5-1/4 wide cast iron diamond grates and 10-1/2 griddle plate inserts. Featuring manual controls, this equipment does not require a lot of training time for new staff to start operating it. The heat controlling valve area comes with adjustment marks engraved in front panel. With a low-profile style and 4 adjustable legs, this equipment is perfect to be placed anywhere in the kitchen without occupying too much counter space.
Main Features Include:
- Vulcan model VACB25 Achiever Radiant Gas Charbroiler with welded frame and stainless steel top trim and sides
- Stainless steel backsplash for protecting walls and counterspace from oil and grease stains
- Grease trough for collecting food debris and particles
- 5-1/4 cast iron diamond grates
- 4 burners with an Independent heat control valve for every burner
- Valve adjustment marks inside front panel
- Underburner deflector system for directing heat in an upward direction to create a cool region in drip area and grease drawer
- Supercharger burner dividers reduce heat transfer and increase cooking efficiency
- Each burner uses 17,000 BTU of power
- Standing pilot ignition system
- 4 adjustable legs
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 11 Out Of 28 In 25"W-36"W Charbroilers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer/birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Yield:||3⁄4" gas connection|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 85|