ATS AS-366 Upholstered Channel Back Single Booth, 46"L
Seat guests comfortably with the American Tables & Seating AS-366 Channel Back Single Booth. This booth is upholstered and includes back stitching to divide the back vertically into six panels. Built with a heavy duty hardwood frame, this booth is made to last in a commercial environment. The booth is reinforced with glued corner blocks and features a removable sinuous spring seat with cross-connecting links. A 43⁄4" high vinyl kick base adds life and protection to your booth. Choose between a variety of A2 or B1 grade vinyl upholstery for this booth. See below for color options.
- Single upholstered booth
- Heavy-duty hardwood frame
- Channel back
- Reinforced with glued corner blocks
- Removable sinuous spring seat with cross-connecting links
- 43⁄4" kickplate
- Size: 36"Hx46"Lx23"W
- Weighs 82 lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 336|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this booth manufactured in the United States?
- Yes! This booth is made in the U.S.A.
What is the difference in grades of vinyl?
- Very often, an upholstery manufacturer's grades signify quality or price. The higher the grade, the more expensive the upholstery will be. However, at Central we source upholstery options from a variety of sources, so our grade names and numbers do NOT correspond to the manufacturers'. For questions about upholstery quality, or for help in selecting the right option for your location, be sure to ask a Central Product Consultant via phone, email or chat.