44" Conveyor Dishwasher - Unit with Booster, Up to 202 Racks Per HourHobart CL44EN-BAS+H30K 44" Conveyor Dishwasher, Booster Heater Included
The Hobart CL44EN-BAS+H30K Features Opti-Rinse™ Technology that Reduces Rinse Water and Energy Consumption By More Than 50%
The Hobart CL44EN Conveyor Dishwasher with Booster Heater is a single-tank, high-temperature conveyor dish machine designed to simplifywarewashingprocess and reduces energy usage. Operating from right to left, the dishwasher uses 0.62 gal for 202 racks per hour. Its Opti-Rinse system effectively minimizes rinse water and energy usage in heating. It reduces energy and rinse water usage by 50%, making it a much more cost-effective solution for commercial foodservice businesses. Moreover, it has a unique spray pattern that promotes higher efficiency.
Located on the front, top of the machine, the microprocessor control panel is easy to operate. The panel features an assortment of convenient alerts, indicators, and modes that help users understand, maintain, and operate the unit with ease. A dirty, water indicator light illuminates when activated. CL44EN features a low-temperature alert that can be activated for easy monitoring of the sanitizing process. This model also has a smartdelimealert that notifies users on the need todelime. It has an alert system that bases the alert timings on water hardness level which is programmed during installation.
Its large chamber height opening helps the machine accommodate 19-1/2" tall ware. The Rapid Return technology helps move the racks through the machine smoothly. Dirty items are sprayed down during the wash by its self-aligning wash manifolds and anti-clogging nozzles. All the dirt is collected by the waste management system. Its screen design and lift-out top scrap basket make it is easy to clean out the debris. A self-draining pump is protected by a removable screen to stop food particles from penetrating and causing it to malfunction.
Apressureless3 kW stainless steel booster heater is completely integrated with rest of the unit. This configuration allows one switch to control of both the booster and dishwasher. Thermal layer curtains and insulated inspection doors on the machine ensure maximum heat retention. It requires a 208V electrical connection to function.
- Hobart CL44EN Conveyor Dishwasher with Booster Heater with high-tech features
- Single-tank, high-temperature conveyor dish machine to simplifywarewashingprocess
- Operates from right to left
- Uses 0.62 gal of water for 202 racks per hour
- Opti-RinSesystem effectively minimizes rinse water usage and energy by 50%
- Unique spray pattern promotes higher efficiency
- Microprocessor control panel located on the front top makes operation easier
- Panel features an assortment of convenient alerts, indicators, and modes for easy usage
- Dirty, water indicator light illuminates when activated
- Low-temperature alert can be activated for easy monitoring of sanitizing process
- Smartdelimealert notifies users about the need todelime
- Alert system bases timing of alerts on water hardness level which is programmed during installation
- Large chamber height opening helps machine accommodate 19-1/2" tall ware
- Ware moves along conveyor featuring Rapid Return technology for smooth moving of racks
- Dirty items sprayed down by self-aligning wash manifolds and anti-clogging nozzles
- All dirt collected by waste management system
- Screen design and lift-out top scrap basket allowesycleaning of debris
- Self-draining pump protected by removable screen to prevent food particles from penetrating and causing malfunction
- Completely integratedpressureless3 kW stainless steel booster heater
- Integrated configuration allows users to use one switch to control both the booster and the dish machine
- Thermal layer curtains andinsulated inspection doors ensure proper heat retention
- Requires a 208V electrical connection to function
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 9 In Conveyor Dishwashers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||202 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||0.62 gallons of water per rack|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 192|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.