Hobart CL44EN-BAS - Commercial Conveyor Dishwasher - 44" - Single Tank - 202 Racks Per Hour - Standard Unit
The Hobart CL44EN-BAS Commercial Conveyor Dishwasher Features Opti-Rinse™ Technology that Reduces Rinse Water and Energy Consumption By More Than 50%
Hobart CLeN Commercial Dishwashers boast the highest efficiency when it comes to energy and water usage, labor, and floor space of any other commercial conveyor dishwashers in the industry. Compared to similar models, CLeN dishwashers can clean up to 8,550 dishes and hour while using 50 percent less rinse water and energy, while taking up less space.
Featuring advanced dishwashing technology, such as Hobart's trademarked Opti-Rinse™ for a final, thorough rinse and heat transfer, to the power scraper to remove hard to clean grime, and thermal layered curtains to keep heat inside, amounting to automatic energy savings.
It's energy and water efficiency make these units ENERGY STAR® certified, and may enable operators to certain rebates, depending the area in which they operate.
Features of the Hobart CLeN-BAS Conveyor Dishwasher Include:
- Single tank
- 202 racks per hour
- Insulated hinged doors
- 191⁄2"H door opening allows up to 6 full-size sheet pans at once
- 0.62 gallons of water used per rack
- Stainless steel enclosure panels
- Microprocessor controls with low temperature and dirty water indicators, alerting operators when it's time for maintenance to ensure dishware is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized
- NSF pot and pan mode and Energy Star rated (What are the benefits of NSF and Energy Star certifications? Click here to learn more.)
- Booster heater not included
Primary Features and Benefits of Hobart CLeN Dishwashing Units:
- Automatic savings in reduced water, energy, and sewage bills
- Assured productivity with digital displays to confirm the dishwashing status and temperatures
- Peace of mind and protection with self-draining stainless steel pump and impeller for a longer product life by preventing buildup of bacteria-laden water
- Opt-Rinse nozzles withstand corrosion, chemicals, clogging, and high heat
- Low water sensors in the tank protects heating elements
Click here to view more Hobart Commercial Conveyor Dishwashers.
For more information on Hobart's vast assortment of dishwashing solutions, call 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Chat' button - to connect with a foodservice product expert.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 1 out of 10 in Conveyor Dishwashers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
|Capacity:||202 racks per hour|
|Water Usage:||0.62 gallons of water per rack|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 192|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.