3M ICE120-S Water Filtration System, 9,000 Gallon, 0.5 Micron - For 750# Cubers or 1200# Flaker Machines
Filtration Options for a Better Water Product
This 3M Water Filtration Products ICE120-S is a great choice for your filtration system needs. This water filtration system combines cyst, sediment and chlorine taste and odor reduction, while reducing the effects of chlorine corrosion and scale for up to 9,000 gallons. Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale. This system includes a head assembly with integral mounting bracket, pressure gauge and a single cartridge filter. Cartridges should be replaced every 12 months.Recommended service flow rate is up to 1.5 gpm.
This system is used with ice machines.
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water
- Sanitary quick change encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a quarter turn
- 3/8" FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Fits low flow cubers to 750 lbs., high flow cubers to 200 lbs., flakers to 1200 lbs.
- 0.5 micron rating
- 9,000 gallon capacity
- For replacement cartridges, order #240-594, shown in Accessories section
FIVE YEARS PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY ON SYSTEMS, ONE YEAR WARRANTY FROM DEFECTS ON DISPOSABLE CARTRIDGES
This Product Ranks 16 Out Of 33 In Water Filtration Systems.
|Service Flow Rate:||1.5 GPM|