Manitowoc Ice IYT-0750W Indigo NXT Ice Machine - Half Dice, Water Cooled, 700 lbs. Production, 30"W
Combining Intuition and Innovation to Create the Perfect Ice Machine
Manitowoc IYT-0750W Indigo NXT Ice Machine is a one-stop solution for ice requirement at a commercial bar, restaurant, and cafe. Monitor ice production on a continuous basis with this intelligent water-cooled ice machine boasts top notch diagnostics. This cuber head gives user the flexibility of setting production levels by time of the day or day of the week so that there is minimum wastage. For reduced energy consumption and speedy ice harvest cycle, Manitowoc's Ice Machine comes with patented Air-assist harvest technology. The intelligent diagnostics system provides user with 24-hour feedback and preventative maintenance for smooth operations. Ice producing capacity of this Ice Machine is 740 lbs., suitable for large scale production.
Manitowoc's easyTouch screen Display makes it easy for the user to operate this machine by removing any scope of guesswork. At the time of challenging environmental and water conditions, there is an acoustical sensing probe to continue operations without interruptions. Under all kinds of environmental conditions, active sense of the machine ensures consistent ice harvest. With programmable ice production system, user can shut down the ice machine during certain times when not required for saving energy and cost. LuminIce II growth inhibitor controls bacterial and yeast growth inside the food zone to keep the machine clean for a longer period of time. To keep the user informed about the same, this ice machine has an indicator display.
Boasting stainless steel exterior with clear-coating, there are reduced chances of dirt, fingerprints, and corrosion so that it is easy for the users to clean the equipment afterwards. For easy cleaning and maintenance, Manitowoc's ice machine comes with hinged doors, distribution tube, sensing probes, detachable water trough, and curtain. The cleaning process can be quickly started with the push of a button that goes back to producing ice once the cleaning cycle ends.
Main Features Include:
- Manitowoc Ice model IYT-0750W Indigo NXT Ice Machine with top notch diagnostics to continuously monitor ice production
- Flexible setting of production levels by time of the day or day of the week
- Reduced energy consumption and speedy ice harvest cycle with patented Air-assist harvest technology
- 24-hour feedback and preventative maintenance
- Capacity: 740 lbs. in 24 hours
- easyTouch screen display to remove any scope of guesswork
- Acoustical sensing probe to continue operations during challenging environmental and water conditions
- Active sense ensures consistent ice harvest
- Programmable ice production system to shut down ice machine for saving energy and cost
- LuminIce II growth inhibitor to control bacterial and yeast growth inside food zone
- Stainless steel exterior with clear-coating to reduce chances of dirt, fingerprints, and corrosion
- Features hinged doors, distribution tube, sensing probes, detachable water trough, and curtain
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EVAPORATOR AND COMPRESSOR
This Product Ranks 10 Out Of 35 In Cube Ice Machines 601 Lb To 1000 Lb Production.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 32|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.