Manitowoc Ice LB1448 Large Capacity Ice Bin - 1337 lbs. Capacity - 48"Wx34"Dx67"H
Ensure You Have Plenty of Fresh Ice at Even the Busiest Times
Serve chilled cocktails, mocktails, and much more to your customers without making them wait and keep them coming back.The Manitowoc LB1448 Large Capacity Ice Bin makes sure that there is no ice cube shortage during rush hours. The ideal equipment for bar, coffee shop, and cafe; this ice bin has a capacity of storing 1337 lbs.of fresh ice daily. This ice bin can be placed underneath a 30"W or 48"W Manitowoc Cuber Head. Manitowocs large capacity ice bin comes with an ice holder and scoop to conveniently take out ice whenever required. Promising durability and efficient operations, the ice bin has a heavy-duty welded stainless steel exterior which is also easy to clean. Transparent Lexan windows are impact-resistant so that the bin can be inspected at any point of time without any hindrance. Its CFC-free foamed-in-place insulation improves the efficiency of bin and makes it long-lasting.
Manitowocs Ice Bin boasts First in, First Out storage function so that you always use ice that was produced first. This bin has a sliding ice gate for quick disposal, minimized spills, and increased user safety. The sliding gate is responsible for controlling the ice flow inside the snout so that you can take out ice with the help of a shovel or scoop within no time. As soon as the ice is taken out, the gate returns to its original position. While scooping out ice, a polyethylene constructed door stays open with the help of ball catch hinge. For providing durability and safety to users, there are no sharp corners or gaskets, making this ice bin a safe choice for every commercial place.
- Manitowoc model LB1448 Large Capacity Ice Bin with 1337 lbs. storage capacity
- Can be placed underneath a 30"W or 48"W Manitowoc Cuber Head using an adapter kit (included) and ice deflector
- Ice holder and scoop for convenient extraction of ice
- Heavy-duty welded stainless steel exterior for durability and ease of cleaning
- Sliding Lexan windows are impact-resistant for quick inspection
- CFC-free foamed-in-place insulation for improved efficiency
- First in, First Out storage function
- Sliding ice gate for quick disposal, minimized spills, and increased user safety
- Sliding gate controls ice flow inside the snout to take out ice with shovel or scoop
- Polyethylene constructed door stays open with the help of ball catch hinge
- No sharp corners or gaskets for users safety and easy maintenance
- Four (4) 6 legs for maximum strength and support
LIMITED FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR ON EXTERNAL BIN, LIMITED LIFETIME ON POLYETHYLENE LINER WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 14 Out Of 30 In Ice Storage Bins.
|Bin Storage:||1337 lbs.|
|Casters / Legs:||6" Legs|
|Type:||Ice Storage Bin|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 31|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an ice machine deflector, and when would one be needed?
- An ice machine deflector is used to deflect the ice away from the front panel into the back of the ice bin so ice doesnt build up and cause condensation issues on the front panel of the machine. A deflector would be used on cubers that are either mounted on a dispenser or on a non-Manitowoc ice bin. For further questions, please reach out to our product consultants via email, live chat, or phone!