If you need to replace your outdoor dining furniture, or just want a new look, Central offers a wide selection and can help you find the perfect solution.
Aluminum is great for outdoor use, and with proper care your furniture will look terrific for many seasons.
- Easy to maintain
- Will not rust
- Versatile—coordinates well with other aluminum products as well as wood, wrought iron and even granite
- Weather resistant—made to endure most weather types
- Lightweight, yet sturdy
Central's teakwood furniture has an aluminum base or frame, so it offers the same great features as aluminum with the additional striking good looks of teakwood.
- Withstands most weather types and requires little care and no preservatives or treatment of any kind to protect it from the elements
- Extremely durable hardwood
- Outdoors: ages to a handsome silver gray in 6–9 months or can maintain its brown color with teak oil
- Indoors: If kept away from natural sunlight, in 6–12 months the wood will become a darker shade of brown or can maintain its color with teak oil
Steel and Wrought Iron
Steel and wrought iron is heavier than other types of outdoor furniture, which makes it great even for windy areas. Steel and wrought iron furniture looks great, and most of the chair styles Central offers are stackable for convenient storage.
- Simple maintenance: Wash occasionally with mild soapy water, then towel dry. Wipe furniture with a clean, dry cloth frequently. Use touch-up paint (available at any hardware store) if small areas of the finish come off.
- All of Central's wrought iron and most steel furniture features a powdercoat finish. Some steel frame furniture features a UV-resistant synthetic wicker-look weave on seat and back.
Resin outdoor furniture is easy to keep clean with just water and a towel. Very lightweight which makes rearranging your patio easy, and most chairs are stackable for convenient storage. Resin is resistant to everything from weather like salty sea air to stains and chlorine.
Table Tops and Bases
Central allows you to mix and match table tops and bases for maximum flexibility!
- Table tops: your choice of Stainless Steel, Teakwood, or Melamine construction
- Table bases: your choice of Aluminum (with polished anodized, black powdercoat, silver epoxy, or stainless steel finish) or Resin construction
- For Melamine table tops, use a multi-purpose cleaner with a clean, damp cloth—and for real shine, rub occasionally with a damp window leather. Avoid abrasive cleaning agents like acetone and varnish remover as these may leave streak marks. Built to last, Melamine is weather resistant, as well as scratch, stain, and burn resistant.
To make buying even easier, we've selected a few popular table tops and bases and combined them into ready-to-order table sets.
- Stainless Steel table sets: your choice of either standard or bar height base, with round, square, or rectangular (standard height only) table top
- Teakwood table sets: your choice of standard or bar height base, with either round or square top
More Outdoor Products
In addition to tables and seating, Central also offers a wide selection of other products great for your outdoor area, including: