Bar refrigeration is important for both bars and restaurants because beverages can be the most highly profitable items on your menu. While many beverages cost just a few cents to create, your dining customers are willing to pay $5, $10 or even more for a single cocktail or alcoholic beverage from your bar area.
To start cashing in on those profits, you'll need a series of refrigerated bar equipment. Most units are available in your choice of Black vinyl-coated steel or Stainless Steel exteriors. Black is a great choice for bars and restaurants that want a unified look that blends into the back bar space well. Stainless Steel provides an upscale, modern and sleek feel to the service area. Below is a list of the different types of bar refrigeration, and the major benefits in purchasing each type for your bar or restaurant.
Back Bar Storage
- Maximum performance in even the hottest, most humid climates
- Hold and display wine, champagne, specialty beers not available on tap, wine coolers and non-alcoholic drinks like juice and water
- Multiple door options available, including:
- Glass Doors: great to showcase product and to entice customers sitting at bar area to buy
- Solid Doors: helps to hide cluttered or under-stocked areas in refrigeration from customer view
- Sliding Doors: great for space-conscious areas that can't afford to lose space from swing doors
- Swing Doors: provides easy access to contents for both stocking and unloading
- Your choice of galvanized tops (slide under existing cabinetry for a "built-in" look) or stainless steel tops (tops can be used for extra workspace)
Draught Beer Dispensers
- Increase your profit margins by serving draft beer as opposed to bottled beer
- Provide better-tasting, longer-lasting and fresher beer than when using non-commercial units without CO2 tank systems
- Lower energy efficiency
- Equipment housed completely beneath work surface, which gives you more room for displaying product, prepping drinks and holding beverage equipment
- Top-mounted sliding doors keep the back bar area free of swinging doors
- Use anywhere a 120V outlet is available—no plumbing required!
- Front-mounted bottle opener/catcher for convenient opening and reduced clutter in walkways
Glass and Plate Chillers
- Increase your profits by enticing customers with chilly, frosted mugs of beer
- Refrigeration system holds at 0°F to help ensure frozen drinks and foods don't melt before they are served to the customer
- Prevent the unsafe practices of chilling glasses and plates in tubs of cold water or dangerously stacking items in freezers
- Keep wines chilled at appropriate temperatures to increase sales
- Glass doors invite customers to view product and make a purchase
- Versatile enough to place side-by-side, or to stand alone
- Great for liquor stores, grocery stores, party/specialty shops
Ready to Shop?