Draw in Customers with Popcorn
Follow these easy tips to make a more appealing environment:
• Pop at least three batches consecutively with your popcorn popper to attract customers with the sound and aroma of freshly popped popcorn.
• Clean the exterior and interior of your popper thoroughly every day and clean the kettle at least once a week.
• Keep the warming lamp on to keep popcorn fresh and warm.
• Keep the cabinet filled with popped popcorn, both loose and in bags.
• Whenever the store is full of customers, pop another batch of popcorn - the fresh smell will entice them to buy.