Plastic Barware
Central Restaurant Products can help to supply all of your Plastic Barware needs. Supply your foodservice location with plastic beer mugs, shot glasses, goblets, champagne flutes, and plastic cocktail glasses of all sizes and styles. For additional information or with any questions on these products, call our commercial foodservice Product Consultants at 800-215-9293.

/* */

© Central Products, LLC